Mission and Core Values
The quality of life for all Montanans is better because we excel at public service and effective administration of the tax and liquor laws of Montana.
We do this by:
- Ensuring that revenues intended by the legislature to be raised are collected to serve Montanans,
- Advancing equity and integrity in taxation,
- Providing innovative and respectful service,
- Protecting the public health and safety, and achieving efficiency in liquor administration, and,
- Improving public understanding of Montana’s revenue system.
Our core values are rooted in the Montana Constitution and in fundamental values proven by human experience to lead an organization or community forward in a continuous positive manner. These core values include:
- Respect for All Persons
- Integrity and Justice
- Productivity and Effectiveness
- Teamwork and Community
Last updated 4/29/2011 11:07:55 AM